Maru Bengara, conveniently located in Shibuya's stylish new SHIBUYA STREAM building is rooted in the traditional artisanal techniques of Kyoto's high-end kaiseki restaurants, adapted to enable a wider variety of customers to enjoy sophisticated food in a more relaxed izakaya atmosphere. Our lunch menu, featuring meals from ￥1250～ ,offers choices from Maru's Ichiju Nisai Lunch which includes a seasonal dish such as Grilled salmon marinated in koji miso or Slow-cooked pork belly, a seasonal side dish, a bowl of rice, and miso soup;, or sample our new Bengara Bento, (a special boxed lunch) All meals come with green tea.
- We offer Omakase Tasting Menus and á la carte
- 20 counter seats, 28 table seats, 2 private rooms.
- Open for lunch and dinner
Address Shibuya Stream 3F 3-21-3 Shibuya Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Last order by 3:30 PM )
- 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Last order by 10:00 PM )
Closed New Year’s holiday.
Please note that some items may be unavailable due to market conditions or popularity.