Ginza Maru serve a modern twist on Japanese cuisine, based on the traditional artisanal techniques of Kyoto’s high-end ryotei restaurants.
As we are located in Ginza, the most chic shopping district in Tokyo, and we are dedicated to the exquisite presentation of our cuisine in fine Japanese porcelain and pottery. Many customers visit for special occasions or business dinners, yet the atmosphere remains relaxed, much like Aoyama Maru. We are able to accommodate all diners, whether for a single dinner or a larger group function.
Ginza Maru is also known for its reasonable prix fixe lunch, called Ichiju Nisai Lunch, which includes a bowl of rice, soup, a seasonal dish and a main dish.
- We offer ¥5,500, ¥7,500 or ¥9,500 Omakase Tasting Menus and á la carte for dinner
- For lunch, we offer ¥1,000 price fixed lunch.
- 8 counter seats and 18 table seats
- Open for lunch and dinner
Address 2nd floor, Ichigo Ginza 612 Bulding, 6-12-15, Ginza, Chuou-ku, Tokyo
- 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Last order by 1:30 PM )
- 5:00 PM to 11:00 PM (Last order by 9:00 PM )
Closed Sundays and public holidays, December 31st, and for several days around the New Year’s holiday.
Please note that some items may be unavailable due to market conditions or popularity.Reservations Ginza Maru