Rakushokushu Maru is located in Tokyo’s fashionable Aoyama /Omotesando district near the corner of Found MUJI on Aoyama Street.
We serve a modern twist on Japanese cuisine, based on the traditional artisanal techniques of Kyoto’s high-end ryotei restaurants.
This location serves as an izakaya for enjoying sake and small bites, as a kappo counter-seated restaurant for a full meal, and as a ryotei for entertaining and special occasions. Our customers come from near and far to dine with us ─ locals as well as travelers from abroad.
- We offer ¥5,500 or ¥7,500 Omakase Tasting Menus and á la carte
- 13 counter seats, 20 table seats, 3 private rooms.
- Open for dinner only.
Address B1 floor, Aoyama KT Building, 5-50-8, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Mon. – Fri.
- Lunch 11:30 AM to 2:00 PM (Last order by 1:30 PM )
- Dinner 5:30 PM to 11:00 PM (Last order by 10:00 PM )
- Sat. , Sun. &Holidays (Dinner Only)
- 5:30 PM to 11:00 AM (Last order by 10:00 PM)
Please note that some items may be unavailable due to market conditions or popularity.Reservations Aoyama Maru