Rakushokushu Maru is located in Tokyo’s fashionable Aoyama /Omotesando district near the corner of Found MUJI on Aoyama Street.
We serve a modern twist on Japanese cuisine, based on the traditional artisanal techniques of Kyoto’s high-end ryotei restaurants.
This location serves as an izakaya for enjoying sake and small bites, as a kappo counter-seated restaurant for a full meal, and as a ryotei for entertaining and special occasions. Our customers come from near and far to dine with us ─ locals as well as travelers from abroad.
- We offer ¥5,500 or ¥7,500 Omakase Tasting Menus and á la carte
- 13 counter seats, 20 table seats, 3 private rooms.
- Open for dinner only.
Address B1 floor, Aoyama KT Building, 5-50-8, Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
- Mon. – Fri.
- 5:30 PM to 12:00 AM（Last order by 11:00 PM）
- 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Last order by 11:00 PM)
- Sun. &Holidays
- 5:00 PM to 12:00 AM (Last order by 10:30 PM)
No lunch service
Open every day, except December 31st and several days around the New Year’s holiday.
Please note that some items may be unavailable due to market conditions or popularity.Reservations Aoyama Maru